Hi Dennis,

I attach my circuit. It's connected to P9_22 with a pullup 4.7K resistor.
Now I'm trying with BBGW-blank-debian-8.5-seeed-iot-armhf-2016-06-19-4gb

I try with this module from this tutorial
<http://mkaczanowski.com/one-wire-ds1820-thermometer-with-beaglebone-black-libmicrohttpd/>
:

/dts-v1/;
> /plugin/;
>
> / {
>     compatible = "ti,beaglebone", "ti,beaglebone-black";
>     part-number = "BB-W1";
>     version = "00A0";
>
>     /* state the resources this cape uses */
>     exclusive-use =
>         /* the pin header uses */
>         "P9.22",
>         /* the hardware IP uses */
>         "gpio0_2";
>
>     fragment@0 {
>                target = <&am33xx_pinmux>;
>                __overlay__ {
>                     dallas_w1_pins: pinmux_dallas_w1_pins {
>                         pinctrl-single,pins = < 0x150 0x37 >;
>                     };
>                };
>     };
>
>     fragment@1 {
>                target = <&ocp>;
>                __overlay__ {
>                onewire@0 {
>                    compatible      = "w1-gpio";
>                    pinctrl-names   = "default";
>                    pinctrl-0       = <&dallas_w1_pins>;
>                    status          = "okay";
>
>                    gpios = <&gpio1 2 0>;
>                };
>          };
>     };
> };

I notice that the bone_capemgr from /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9/slots to
/sys/devices/platform/bone_capemgr/slots

I can't found the w1 kernel module at
 /sys/bus/w1/devices/DEVICE_ID/w1_slave

regards,
Sebastián