On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Sebastián Sáez <otra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, thanks Williams... that was it.
>
> I commented everything about P9.22 in ./bb.org-overlays/src/arm/
> univ-bbgw-00A0.dts
> Then build and install with your instruccions :)
>
> Which is an elegant way to mount the w1 overlay automatically after reboot?

There are a few different ways. Pretty much you can google search for
"debian boot script", and find around 3 different ways, that I can think of
off the top of my head.

   1. write a script that's called by rc.local
   2. write a startup service, there are two ways to do this.
   3. create a one time at boot cron job.

In my mind, using Debian Jessie, creating a systemd service is the correct
way to go about this. But in case that turns out to be too difficult, or
cumbersome for your needs. Technically LSB sysv type services are also
possible in Jessie. These are also rather hard to understand at first too.
So writing a script, and then calling it from rc.local is probably the
easiest way - Initially.

Cron jobs, in my mind are not  really the right way to go. Because again,
in my mind, cron jobs are meant to run something repeatable. Meaning
running something multiple times. Once a day at a specific time, Once every
hour, minute, whatever you like. However, it is possible to run a cron job
once every reboot. . . .

I would however recommend that you read up on systemd services, and use
that method.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORop5%3DmL3ESQiXnk06ibUmpY138YVCWXM%2BLmLouJEegQsA%40mail.gmail.com.