Same comment applies to the BBBW production. The IMU can be troublesome as
well.

Distributors take these issues VERY seriously. The repercussions could be
catastrophic for them if they don't. So, look at it from their perspective.
They have a lot more to be concerned about and they need to play it safe
and it is all dictated by the 51st state in the Union.

Gerald

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org>
> wrote:
> > Not user how the parts got to China. Most likely nobody knew. Sort of
> risky
> > from my experience. But as long as nobody finds out, should not be an
> issue.
>
> They had the Octavo's from the BBBW production..
>
> i would have expected the 9-asix IMU to be more difficult this time
> around..

> Robert Nelson
> https://rcn-ee.com/

> msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYhEEkEQQaR07eWj0QUT-jJExynZD16Fb9qkRHUVYqO-yg%
> 40mail.gmail.com.

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/