I've been reading on it, I'll follow it, hopefully it will work..

On 08/05/17 07:39, William Hermans wrote:
Such a workflow, would look something like this: https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-RootFileSystem(smallflash) <https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-RootFileSystem%28smallflash%29>

--
Sent by Ubuntu LTS 16.04,