Hallo Graham,

thank you very much for your detailed advice!

We have already thought about using a VM, but now that you say, it works
well, we are going for it. Actually we have very strong notebooks with i7,
16gb and pci-e SSD. Using a VM should be no problem.

Is there a detailed tutorial for the ubuntu + eclipse + RSE installation
for linux avaiable?

Best regards
Stefan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/630797a9-98a6-40fb-9b0f-ba0e4e6c752b%40googlegroups.com.