Sorry for a late response, but I did a project using a Pololu Romi drive
system with several ROS nodes and a BeagleBone Blue running everything,
from roscore to all of the other nodes. It is certainly a work in progress,
and I plan to eventually get it to work with an Intel RealSense Camera or
the Intel Euclid camera (TBD). You can see my progress here:
https://github.com/alextac98/TurtleBotMini

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/bb78fe24-a756-46b5-b3a8-39257a5b0c16%40googlegroups.com.