Has anyone had any luck connecting non DSM2 / DSMX up to the Beagle Bone
Blue?

I have FrSky Taranis X9D Plus ACCST Radio and D4R-ii Receiver
(http://www.getfpv.com/frsky-d4r-ii-4ch-2-4ghz-accst-receiver-w-telemetry.html)
lying around.

I was wondering if they would be compatible with the DMS2/DMX port on the
board or another port on the board.  Since the board itself does not have a
built in receiver (AFAIK) and both receivers output CPPM - I would think
its more or less agnostic to the receiver.

Lastly, if not supported, I would imagine it's not a far leap to support
communicating with the D4R-ii (aka just software at that point).

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
... Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4ba22a9f-224b-4a40-b794-a54bcab25f6b%40googlegroups.com.