I am new to beaglebone and I want to scan an analog signal (A / D) at 2kHz,
I read the signal every 250 microseconds and through some forums found in
this library called libpruio, but I can not configure for this sampling
rate (2kHz) Output is with the maximum frequency rate, approximately
150kHz, one reading every 7 nanoseconds. Would you like to know how to
control the sampling frequency or if you have another method plus simoles
for this application? Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e9247dcf-5fd6-420f-abab-19c68f98d874%40googlegroups.com.