I have a new BBB (Beaglebone Black, rev C). I just installed Robert
Nelsons's latest Ubuntu image on a microSD card
(https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/2017-07-14/microsd/bone-ubuntu-16.04.2-console-armhf-2017-07-14-2gb.img.xz).

The onboard eMMC has the default Debian that came with the BBB. I don't
really care what's installed in the onboard flash. I want to boot from the
microSD card image, not from the onboard flash.

What's the best way to make my Beaglebone boot from the microSD card
WITHOUT having to push the BBB's boot button during power-on?

Thanks,
Tim M

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/692ca753-7bc0-4b66-b825-73433f3bb96b%40googlegroups.com.