Hi All

I hope someone can help ?

I am running a Debian IoT (non GUI) image on my BBB. I have a  4D LCD cape
installed which is working and shows the Linux command line.
I would like to run a web browser in order to show the Node-Red dashboard
of my running Node-Red instance.

I have successfully installed Chromium-browser (it didn't show any
errors),  but if I try to run 'chromium-browser' from the command line it
does nothing - I want the web browser to show in the LCD window.
Is this possible ??
Do I need to install any other applications (can this be done without
installing something like LDXE)??

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

P.s. I am using the IoT version of Debian as I wanted to try and keep the
memory foorprint to below 4Gb

Cheers

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d30e9439-37d6-4780-9c38-ade74ada70ce%40googlegroups.com.