Hello all.

 I was wondering if there were any resources for adding an additional
microSD card to the pocketbeagle for storage. I currently have a microSD
click from MikroElektronika but it’s not listed under the pocketbeagle
"working" mikrobus
<https://github.com/beagleboard/pocketbeagle/wiki/mikroBus%E2%84%A2-Click-Boards>
.

I currently have an ethernet click working with my pocketbealge and
beaglebone black using very similar code snippets. I have found resources
for using a microSD card for the beaglebone black from

here
<https://elinux.org/Beagleboard:Expanding_File_System_Partition_On_A_microSD>

and here <https://elinux.org/Beagleboard:MicroSD_As_Extra_Storage>

and this tutorial <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tModCQdOOE>

Will any of this translate over to the pocketbeagle?

Any information regarding this topic is welcome.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3172d35d-0e3e-436a-9a9c-0b339758bd55%40googlegroups.com.