So, my BBB is working fine - I finally figured out (read the StartUp in
more detail) that I don't need the drivers anymore! I can log in using SSH,
but how do I get graphical login?

I will comment, that, as compared, to the Raspberry Pi, there is not a lot
of documentation out there. All my local library has is Donald Norris' IOT
book - which is good, but concentrates more on Pi and Arduino.

Charles Keith, newbie (not to computers, Linux, etc, but to Beaglebone.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3b5ec143-1b8e-4dd3-9ecc-8a013ae40b1d%40googlegroups.com.