Hi,

OK, I missed it when reading the pot's documentation, my bad.
Could you tell me what is the code for the SPI(x,y) function/library you
are using on the BeagleBone ? I used SPI between PRUs and an accelerometer
once, and I encourtered a similar problem, which finally came form the SPI
phases. However I never used it directly from the ARM.
Thanks

Pierrick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/64cfbd55-40a8-4180-be0d-e9b8acf674ed%40googlegroups.com.