Thanks John for you answer, I was quit busy last week so I worked on this
during the Weekend.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find a project that is using the SPI and
I2C interface with the PRU, I only found this one :
https://github.com/chanakya-vc/PRU-I2C_SPI_master/wiki/SPI-Master-Controller

But it is using bit banging for the SPI part and not using the on-board
pull-up resistors for the I2C part.

Concerning the ADC, I'll have a loook at the UIIO drivers in the coming
days it seems that it meets my need in term of real-time acquisition.

Regards,

Pierrick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/74949832-b67c-430f-811e-f3b2fff83852%40googlegroups.com.