How real-time does its control need to be, what sampling rates will you be
using in the analog domain, What else will you be doing besides a data base
If its not real-time response you need, then a BBB would seem to be capable.
If you want real-time performance then you will have to address the
capability of Linux to do real-time control which may be your limiting

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:21:47 PM UTC, pascal1984 wrote:
> Hi,
> i want to know if BeagleBoard X15 is a good choice for my industrial
> project:
> My project is:
> -control a an AC motor (10KW) with a speed regulator with input+= 0-24V
> -measure temperatures with input: 0-1V
> -input =0-10V
> -input = 0-4mA and 0-20mA
> -control heaters.
> I will digit-analog converter to get values.
> -store data in db.
> Is BeagleBoard X15 a godd choice.
> Thank you

For more options, visit