The BeagleBoard X15 has two powerful DSPs and 4 PRUs which are all suitable for
real-time control. With suitable interface circuitry, the BeagleBoard X15 can
easily do everything the OP outlined.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/FB5A1FE5-73B8-48DD-A042-DBEAD859898D%40gmail.com.