On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 4:35 PM,  <zacharyp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use a RTC click overlay. I installed the file in uEnv.txt,
> however I don't know how to utilize the RTC. Is there some way to set the
> time and use it as the hardware time so that every time the pocketbeagle
> boots it uses the RTC time?

So one thing the RTC click overlays does, it swap's the am335x rtc
(normally found on /dev/rtc0) with the click RTC (which would normally
be /dev/rtc1)

So as long as you have any network plugged in, systemd-timesyncd will
pretty much properly set /dev/rtc0 for you..

ARCh has a good doc here:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/time#Set_system_clock

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYj7H6Sksk1yfMkwh%2Bh-9Y2ULY7kFVeLVL%2BqpfB-fBTByA%40mail.gmail.com.