Hi RobertCNelson  ,

I was  using debain 9.2 and 9.3 Iot image on Begale Bone Black wireless
board connected to 7 in Lcd.
On Lcd Command line is working . I want to make it Desktop GUI.
I tried your script but unable to make it Desktop GUI on the board  (
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/tools/blob/master/debian/small-lxde-desktop.sh#L18)

Please guide me or suggest .

Here is the log
debian@beaglebone:~$ uname -a
Linux beaglebone 4.4.91-ti-r133 #1 SMP Tue Oct 10 05:18:08 UTC 2017 armv7l
GNU/Linux
debian@beaglebone:~$ cat /etc/debian_version
9.3
debian@beaglebone:~$ cat /etc/dogtag