I recently got the BeagleLogic logic analyzer (
https://github.com/abhishek-kakkar/BeagleLogic) running on the PocketBeagle
under a linux 4.9 kernel.  It pretty much works as-is.  However, only 4 of
the 20 pins that can be configured as pruin produce any results.   My
(limited) understanding is that the black and pocket processors are the
same (AM335x) so I would have expected R31 in the assembly code to be able
to read all pins.  Anyone have experience with getting the PRUs on the
Pocket to read pins other than {p1_2, p1_4, p1_35, p2_35}?  All my pins
were configured as pruin when I was testing.  Maybe some mapping that is
different between the Pocket & Black?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9b451833-174c-43c4-9db1-eb8061e591f3%40googlegroups.com.