Hello,

Outside of the learning, free learning, ideas that I come across, I have
found a nice site that rewards people w/ certificates and diplomas. You can
find it here: www.alison.com.

This site has IT stuff on it and science stuff, too.

I found basic electrical work ideas and theory on this site also.

Seth

P.S. If you are looking to learn more, do not hesitate to look it up in
your spare time. Oh and if you are looking to add ideas of education on our
subjects, you can post them here in this post. This is an announcement.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8e97a2c3-d562-484c-9126-83e3e4f4bb27%40googlegroups.com.