Hi all,

Just getting started working with the robotics cape, and I've been
struggling with communicating with the IMU for a couple days without any
luck.

I've tried running the rc_test_imu from the example folder, but it throws
an error on the call to rc_initialize_imu. Error message is:

rc_i2c_write failed
rc_i2c_write failed
I2C write to MPU9250 Failed
ERROR: failed to reset_mpu9250

rc_initialize_imu_failed

Running rc_test_dmp gives the same error.

I've confirmed that the rc_imu_conf_t struct fields are properly set before
the rc_initialize_imu call.

Loose connection between my boards seems unlikely, because I'm able to run
programs that work with the buttons and LED's no problem.

For my configuration, I'm running on Beaglebone Black Wireless with
rc_version 0.3.4.

Does anyone know what might be causing this kind of problem?

Thanks, any insight is appreciated!

Andy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/bd7798a3-58c3-4335-b353-c107dc2beff2%40googlegroups.com.