Hi guys,

Not sure what's happened and not sure where to start troubleshooting.

My BBB won't respond to SSH requests from Terminal on my mac, this was
working perfectly fine just days ago and I am trying to go back and
understand what changed.

I worked mostly using Cloud9 and running scripts with Python and JS so I
have quite a bit saved on it that I would like to recover if possible
before resorting to re-imaging.

The board seems to turn on fine with all the LEDs turn on sequentially and
then they start pulsing as they would when the OS is running.

The board is both connected directly to my Mac and to a LAN via ethernet.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b21df0fc-96f5-4fcc-b4bf-1d7fc987dd3a%40googlegroups.com.