When I access to the cloud9 into microSD, it's still loading few minutes
and I get  Disconnected: Could not reach your workspace. Please try again
later.
That's be caused to the size of microSD 4G ?

--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACtBPxOkq1Ew6YoDVCt15VOoeXbqpM0_eMxHep8V%3Das53bmqOg%40mail.gmail.com.