> On Aug 10, 2018, at 2:07 PM, Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:34 PM <j...@lillahusetiskogen.se> wrote:

>>> Did you try:
>>>
>>> https://beagleboard.org/latest-images
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>

>> Yes, I looked there and saw the images but I was under the impression
>> that Beaglebone rev C2 was too old for those images. But maybe I should
>> try.
>
> Probally is, but that's your best shot. ;)

Grab a serial log and maybe we can debug. I’ve still got a couple original
BeagleBoard rev C2 boards (not BeagleBone for those not reading close). If it
has problems, we can probably identify work-arounds. The LPDDR config would be
first thing to re-verify if it doesn’t just-work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/D46D4DBC-8F18-4A86-87BB-65A60CB1AB0B%40gmail.com.