HAH, wow it has been a long day. It must be time for me to put this aside
for a bit... WOW. Sometimes I amaze myself.

Thanks and sorry that my goof has taken up a small bit of ya'lls valuable
time.

Until my next stupid question...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7d975b54-d42e-4831-a289-78e500738995%40googlegroups.com.