Instructions for install powervr drivers in beaglebone black.

Download operating system.

https://rcn-ee.com/…/bone-debian-9.3-console-armhf-2018-01-…
<https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/2018-01-05/microsd/bone-debian-9.3-console-armhf-2018-01-05-2gb.img.xz?fbclid=IwAR3Dd6fiAyd0UcDyUh88KlJLwpLbb1IiZxt1-2TREZr9tqqyO0wTTgY3YQs>

Step 1: you need the v4.4.x-bone kernel, so on the Beagle you run:

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh --bone-kernel --lts-4_4
sudo reboot - restart beaglebone black.

Step 2: run the sgx_create_package.sh "It is done from an x86 pc with
unbuntu version 32bits. You can do it from a live installation."

git clone https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git
<https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git?fbclid=IwAR1jsmVTxqTFIaR7HxX3hfGYj5NQpTOsLYZTKst5v6dButCByrsPG0ZCr7A>

cd bb-kernel/
git checkout origin/am33x-v4.4 -b tmp-sgx
./sgx_create_package.sh

or download: https://drive.google.com/open…
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1txEnGHQbS2GeJbx8FmKHE-4j54SRgyVP&fbclid=IwAR0Zm6IxP0hRdA7jrCJbi-bBhunJjrwuI4GCNVJjafyFHxlmMJ8XFe8nLno>

Step 3: copy the "GFX_5.01.01.02_es8.x.tar.gz"
located in the folder bb-kernel / deploy to the Bone and run

sudo tar xfv GFX_5.01.01.02_es8.x.tar.gz -C /
cd /opt/gfxinstall/
sudo ./sgx-install.sh
sudo reboot

Step 4: