I KNOW this is a problem that I can ultimately defeat.

I know I can attach a JTAG or I can add code to LINUX to flash LED's or
something like that to place sentinels and divide and conquer until I find
the offending problem.

But that could be a very long tedious process possibily taking weeks.

It is my beleif that this board is pretty close to working.

I am looking for ideas to avoid the long and tedious approach I am already
well aware of.

I have done Linux board bringup on a completely new board - one that there
were no existing reference boards for.
I am trying to avoid having to get that deep into things and hoping that
the knowledge in this group can help shortcut the process.

And I appreciate the help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/14b3f9de-b63e-48cb-a3d6-98067f752c09%40googlegroups.com.