On 15/4/19 10:47 am, Robert Nelson wrote:
Like what is stated here:

http://strawsondesign.com/docs/librobotcontrol/installation.html#installation_s5

Regards,

Yes.

One isn't directed to that page out of the box in any way though (at least with my Element 14 vendored Blue). The only URL referred to on the piece of paper in the box is http://beagleboard.org/getting-started which refers one to https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-blue/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions-(FAQ) which doesn't mention the strawsondesign origin of the board, and thus I stated the information contained on that page is somewhat difficult to find. Yes, I could submit a pull request on the Blue FAQ, just seems to me to be a workaround for what (could, should?) be done on the image at first update (I suspect most folks will run an update on the supplied eMMC image before trying anything else).

Just my 2c. Will pull my head in again.

Pete.