I'd ask the question are these register's accessable from the PRU my experience
is dated and I'm not a Linux guy but most OS protect Access to certain
registers I briefly looked at TRM the WDOG is enabled by default probably
during boot. To set it or change the clock source you disable it which I doubt
Linux would like from PRU side  but maybe I'm wrong. I'd look at the
interconnect block diagram to see if PRU has access to the registers. Google
am335x watchdog c code I see discussion about Kernel configuration. Typically
on non Linux ARM side project TI provided quite a bit of example code for
customer boot code options that's where I always start but that code isn't
always in the public  domain and in your case isn't relavent after Linux takes
over you may have to let ARM Linux side handle it. I'd look at PRU register
memory map unless someone in here has done it from PRU. Good luck

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android