So I've been using my BBAI for about 2 weeks now and today it suddenly
died. I had some pins jumpered together and I had an oscilloscope probe
connected to one pin. It suddenly turned off and now it won't power back
on. I had a fan connected to the 5V rail at the time. Now the power light
doesn't turn on, though the 5V rail is working. I also probed the board and
it looks like the 1.15V rail and the 1.35V rail also still have power. But
the 3.3V rail is sitting at 0V.

As far as I know I didn't short out any pins or do anything weird to kill
it. Any ideas what happened?

Thanks!
-Hunter Long