Hi jason sir,

No i am not booting from sd cards. I am booting from onboard memory only
and why my beagle bone ai board is not power on I am still not
understanding. please what to do?
Actually it is a new board. I bought it 1 month before and I have done
nothing I have used only one pin to run servo motor and the board suddenly
switched off and from then onwards it is not powering on. please help me.

thanking you
-savanth