Hi Zeph,

On Wednesday, 15 January 2020 20:29:02 UTC+2, Zeph wrote:

> I have two boards a BeagleBone Black Wireless and a BeagleBone Black Rev
> C. Recently, when booting my BeagleBone Black Wireless with an Ubuntu SD,
> the board will light up and in my Windows 10 computer's network connections
> the Remote NDIS Compatible Device shows up but pinging 192.168.7.2 does not
> give any response and I can't SSH into the board anymore. If I put an SD
> with debian into the BBB Wireless, I can SSH into it fine. Also, if I take
> the Ubuntu SD and use it in my BeagleBone Black Rev C I can ping it and SSH
> into it. The only combination that doesn't work is the Ubuntu SD with the
> BBB Wireless.
>
> Can anyone give insight on what the issue might be? I think this error may
> have started to appear when I was changing network settings to try and use
> internet sharing through USB.

If you've changed the network settings and can't figure out how to change
them back, it would be a rather long and unproductive thread to remotely
debug the situation via this newsgroup :) I'd suggest starting from scratch
with a new Ubuntu image. If you can't spare to lose the data on it, copy it
somewhere else.

--
Kind regards,
Tarmo