Hi everyone... please i have tried the method for the IP forwarding from my
sim module to the BB to be able to be us as Hotspot(WiFi) but going through
the fore given process, i realize that only WhatsApp Instant Messaging App
is going... Other browser(Google chrome, Mozilla) are not going. i am
thinking maybe its because of the protocol used by WhatsApp thats why its
going through. Please i need assistance on this. How can i make it work
swiftly and allow it to be compatible with any device and any APP.
Any one who have done this before should be of help
Thanks

*Josiah Akinloye+2348062081641profile
<https://josiahakinloye.com>-https:josiahakinloye.com
<http://josiahakinloye.com>President at Main-Logix LimitedCeo of Savycon
TechnologyRobotic and AutomationEgalitarian TranshumanistFuturist"Mindset