And if you have a white no soldering

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 2:03 PM, Hugo van den Brand<h.vd.br...@gmail.com>
wrote:   The system reference mentions which JTAG connector you need:
https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-black/wiki/System-Reference-Manual#79_JTAG_Connector

Op ma 17 feb. 2020 16:27 schreef Drew Fustini <pdp7p...@gmail.com>:

Hello, I would like to figure out something more sophisticated than printk for
debugging the kernel on BeagleBone.  (I'm trying to the new gpiolib
pull-up/down options to the omap gpio driver).
Is anyone using JTAG debug on the BBB?
If so, what JTAG adapter are you using, and what connector did you solder to
the Beagle?
ThanksDrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAEf4M_DAZyR-00emfyQJ5oGke1_CnW4k14dAJ4NKkxVHOfF2pA%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAHK0gJ1Kt6yD9aawiKXqQ_QHMr4u6%3Dqg1poJ4py%3DQn-3GU-etw%40mail.gmail.com.