sudo /opt/scripts/tools/update_kernel.sh --ti-channel --lts-5_4

returned a list and asked me to choose one so I tried

sudo /opt/scripts/tools/update_kernel.sh --ti-channel --testing

No good. So I tried

sudo /opt/scripts/tools/update_kernel.sh --ti-channel --lts-4_19

And it put me back where I was. 5_4 was not on the list.

Linux beaglebone 4.19.94-ti-r41 #1stretch SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 21 03:13:39
UTC 2020 armv7l GNU/Linux