Hi,
I'm trying to fix an error in my beaglebone green in which several PRU pin
directories are not available.  I'm using image 4.19.50-ti-r20. I'm using,
Debian 10.2 which I have experienced as working well with the BBB and BBG.
The pins directories that don't show up are a sub-set of the 35 or so real
time PRU I/O pins. These pins are supposed to be available are
subdirectories of /sys/devices/platform/ocp/, as  follows:
     ocp:P8_11_pinmux
     ocp:P8_12_pinmux*
     ocp:P8_14_pinmux
     ocp:P8_15_pinmux*
     ocp:P8_16_pinmux
     ocp:P8_17_pinmux
     ocp:P8_18_pinmux
     ocp:P9_28_pinmux*
     ocp:P9_29_pinmux*
     ocp:P9_30_pinmux*
     ocp:P9_31_pinmux*

The ones (6 of them) with the asterisk are the real time PRU Input / Output
pins that I really really need for my application.

Notes:
This is on the Beaglebone Green, not the Beaglebone Black, I'll check if
the same problem shows up on BBB as well a little later...
This is image 4.19
I have already gone into the /boot/uEnv.txt file and disabled the
following: HDMI, audio, emmc.  But I still have this same problem.

Is this a bug in the kernel / image ?

In reviewing page 211 of Derek Molloy's Exploring Beaglebone book, I can't
see a pattern of all these pins belonging to a certain interface, so I
cannot even guess  what interface might be causing them to become not
available.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on this.
Thanks!!