Thank you for your comments. It seems I must revise the design for the
power. It's a bit out of my area of knowledge so will need to do some
research.

The Beaglebone Black has always worked perfectly for my application but the
PocketBeagle does not have the same USB socket available so I wired it up
myself with little knowledge about the details. Below is my setup. Can you
point me to any resource to show how this should be done?

[image: Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 8.45.48 AM.png]