Hi Andrew!

First, the boot process seems to be OK. The driver uio_pruss as well as the
libpruio-lkm are loading.

Am Mittwoch, 12. August 2020 17:40:45 UTC+2 schrieb Andrew Harres:
debian@beaglebone:~$ python src/pruio_examples/1.py

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "src/pruio_examples/1.py", line 25, in <module>
>     if IO.Errr: raise AssertionError("pruio_new failed (%s)" % IO.Errr)
> AssertionError: pruio_new failed (parsing kernel claims)
>
> This seems to be a kernel issue. Does the command cat
/sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/44e10800.pinmux/pinmux-pins print anything
reasonable?

> debian@beaglebone:~$ python3 src/pruio_examples/1.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "src/pruio_examples/1.py", line 18, in <module>
>     from libpruio import *
>   File "/home/debian/src/pruio_examples/libpruio/__init__.py", line 1, in
> <module>
>     from pruio import *
> ImportError: No module named 'pruio'
>
> Here the python interpreter cannot find the file pruio.py in folder
/home/debian/src/pruio_examples/libpruio/. But it should be present since
python2 did find it. (Is there any difference between python2 and python3
regarding module import? Sorry, I'm not keen on python.)

Regards

PS: Google groups is really strange, it's a desaster!