Thank you! It's coming along well. I ran into a strange issue today. I
connected a 4-20ma sensor to the board and something strange happened. Now,
this is probably induced by some sort of over voltage to the adc pin or
something nasty going on, but after this event happened, the adc
measurements froze (subsequent reads from the adc return the exact same
number). So I tried restarting my program and it would hang on
pruio_config(). I tried restarting libpruio-lkm.service with no luck. I
think a big clue as to what happened is the fact that the heartbeat led
stopped flashing. Eventually I power cycled the board and everything
returned to normal. It seems like the pru's locked up (probably in response
to an over-volt situation on an analog input)