- learn to read ADC values in RB mode (first from ARM side, then from PRU)

   - learn to exchange data between ARM and PRU

   - finally put all together in your PRU mainloop (perhaps test on ARM before)
Hello TJFI thought he had an unacceptable delay reading ADC from ARM?Just
trying to understand how libpruio fixes this and if it did why even bother with
PRU?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android