One option is to use something like DiskInternals:
https://www.diskinternals.com/linux-reader/mount-linux-drive-on-windows/

I have never tried this myself though.

The other option is to use either VirtualBox or VMware Workstation Player
to create a Debian or Ubuntu VM on your Windows system and use that to read
the image from the eMMC.
Ex:
https://elinux.org/BeagleBone_Black_Extracting_eMMC_contents

I would suspect  there is a Docker example of this somewhere.

Cheers,

Jon