Martin Blais <bl...@furius.ca> writes:

> Could you share one example that would generate these errors?
> I'm curious.

Practically, all the transactions in regard to money exchange between
EUR and HRK, e.g.

2013-01-21 * "money exchange"
  Assets:Gotovina:HRK                3004 HRK @ 0.13315579227696404794 EUR
  Assets:Gotovina:EUR                -400 EUR

which generates: Transaction does not balance: (1.176E-17 EUR)

and solution was simple:

  Assets:Gotovina:EUR                -400 EUR @ 7.51 HRK

> I try hard not to make "breaking" changes often, and when I do I try
> to gate them behind a variable.
> It's probably best not to use the pipe, but should you do it, it
> would be easy to remove them with a script later on.

OK.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is satisfied with gain which comes of its own accord, who
is free from duality and does not envy, who is steady in both