On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 2:22:17 AM UTC+10, Martin Blais wrote:

> Barring this freedom, you can hg update now, I just added an option for
> you to replace the colon separator in filenames by something else
> (--no-colons). Try this out and let me know if it works.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/commits/c0c87ed900e8da044d541bbb75cf3dd5a11ff314

Thanks for this, and sorry for the late reply - I was away. The error stays
exactly the same.

Looking in the diffs, from what I can gather - I'm not a Python coder - I
think you're changes (i.e. added no-colons option) are not picked up
because you are not passing the --no-colons argument when starting the
server in bake_to_directory(). I.e. the web.scrape_webapp() at line 149 of
bake.py should have extra web args passed:

processed_urls, skipped_urls = web.scrape_webapp(webargs.filename,
                                       callback,
                     webargs.port,
       ignore_regexps,
quiet, *extra_args*)

I think those extra arguments should be built by checking if --no-colons,
--view and --first-month parameters are present. --first-month is of
interest to me because Australian financial year starts in July.

I'd appreciate if you can add this - I'm unsure how to do it myself.

Cheers,
S.