Hi there,

I'm a beginning beancount user, if I can get the
beancount.plugins.book_conversions to run on my journal for calculating my
capital gains/losses.

I found that the source for that plugin is in the plugins directory on my
beancount install, but I'm at a loss for how to use it.

Can someone point me to the appropriate documentation?

Thanks,

Joel