The CSV importer that is provided puts together a regexp from the list of
fields you provide.
This regexp is run against the contents of the files it is scanning, in
order to identify whether a particular importer should be able to process a
file.

The regexp is built from the fields you provide, I think, for this
importer, it's in the source code.
You'll have to open up the source code to debug this, but I suspect your
list of fields may not exactly match that from your files.
(There ought to be better tools for debugging this, but because setting up
the import config usually requires coding, people just override methods and
put prints and debug it that way.)