I don't see "lining up with markets" as a necessary condition since that's
poorly defined for dealing with other timezones anyway.

If I run bean-price when the market is open I'm going to get a quasi-real time
quote that is delayed an arbitrary and possibly unknown amount of time anyway.
It won't **really** be the price at 12:07pm. (This will vary depending on the
source and the price fetcher, of course.)

Just using the user's timezone seems to make the most since to me. But what
happens with downloaded prices when the user moves to a different timezone? Or
is the timezone going to be stored with the fetched price?