I've started playing with import scripts,the sample files provided in repo
are very useful, just have couple of additional questions i was not able to
figure out/not 100% sure about:

1 bean-extract does not write transactions in main beancount file
(personal.beancount), it generates output into command line or
tmp.beancount and we enter them manually, right?

2 when running  "bean-extract -e BEANCOUNT_FILE" what is the algorithm used
to check duplication? Does it check only for same amounts? Or also takes
into consideration additional clues (payee, date range, etc)?

3 When filing files bean-file example.import ../Downloads/ -o documents/
how are name and date generated?
Seems it is picks up date from original file name (example
UTrade20160215.csv), but when it's not in file name how ofxdownload.ofx
turns to 2013-12-18.bofa.ofx

4 Main value of regression testing is to insure that new changes/additions
to importers still work with old input files,
It's not so useful to help importers work with new formats if format was
changed by bank, right?