Is there a way to have basic org functionality (folding) with it as a major
mode?  If so happy to convert

On Jan 7, 2019 06:24, "Stefano Zacchiroli" <z...@upsilon.cc> wrote:

Hi Stefan,

On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 12:37:14PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> AFAIK, this is because your major mode is org-mode which does its own
> thing with TAB.

Right.

Do you have any advice (and/or related work examples) on how to make
beancount-mode works both as a major and minor mode?

I've never seen anything of the sort (and I know well that Martin is
keen in keeping beancount available as minor mode), but it should be
easy to do with different top-level entry points (M-x
beancount-{minor,major}-mode) that reuse most of the common code behind
the scenes, right?

Cheers
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beancount/20190106192425.rnl2n7y3kaxncb4x%40upsilon.cc
.