On 17/03/2019 14:17, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 07:36:13PM -0700, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
>> Please test and let me know.
>
> I understand it's embarrassingly late to get back to you with feedback,
> but I only got around playing with the changes you described now. The
> good news is that they are all great, and work perfectly for me :-)
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Any plan to upstream this now? It all feels pretty solid.

Hi Stefano,

you are not late at all with your feedback, I haven't found any time to
continue working on this since my last messages to the list.

I would like to upstream my changes, however, now that I know how I
would like the code to look like at the end, I would need to break up my
changes in a patchset and submit if for inclusion. This would require
some time investment. I haven't seen any interested from Martin about
those changes, thus am I reluctant to put that last bit of work in.

Cheers,
Dan