On 22/07/23 12:34, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
On 21/07/23 23:06, Eric Altendorf wrote:
I'm trying to figure out whether I can use the Beangulp import driver
with hooks, or if I need to write my own driver to call my importers and
do postprocessing.  As you may recall, my workflow is atypical, as I
have no curated Beancount ledger file; my source of truth are my input
data files and the Beancount ledger is a built artifact for running
analysis.

There are two things I'd like to do that I don't think are currently
possible; I'd appreciate feedback on whether these seem like things
Beangulp should support (I could contribute a patch), or if I'm better
off finding a different solution:

- I'd like to deduplicate entries among different importers in a single
run, not just dedup against a pre-existing ledger

I was going to reply that this is already supported, then I realized
that I never merged the patch implementing it
https://github.com/beancount/beangulp/pull/64 I'm going to rebase and
merge it ASAP.

I've merged it now. Please give it a spin and let me know if it works for your use case (or if I broke something when resolving the merge conflicts).

Cheers,
Dan